We currently have two positions available.
General Operative - (Full-time / Permanent)
Duties include, but not limited to:
- To assist in all areas of wood work production including:
- edge bander
- panel saw
- Working to a schedule and delivering projects within the required timescale
- Adhere to all training & instructions given at all times
- Adherence to Health & Safety procedures
Qualifications / Experience:
- No experience necessary as training will be given
- Adherence to housekeeping standards
- Be highly aware of health & safety in the workplace
Salary To be confirmed.
Worktime Monday-Thursday 8am-5pm, Friday 8.30am-1pm
Closing date for applications: 29/07/2022
If you would like to apply for this position please download the application from here, fill it in and email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, email a current up-to-date CV, with covering letter, to email@example.com.
Sales Executive - (Full-time / Permanent)
Salary: £30k + Commission + Company Vehicle
Length of contract: Full Time Permanent, with six-month probationary period
With over 30 years in the supply of quality products to the kitchen trade, Cookstown Panel Centre, Co. Tyrone, has always insisted on sourcing the finest materials to create the most comprehensive range of kitchen materials in the marketplace.
In recent years we have expanded our offering to include the design, manufacture and supply of high quality MDF kitchen doors. We have listened to our customers seeking on trend, fashionable ranges cut to any size/shape/colour – there is no limit to the offering and what can be produced.
We now have an opening for the right person to join our team and to help grow and raise the profile of our business. Your role will involve driving new business opportunities, focusing on the Northern Ireland region and Border Counties and you will report directly to our Sales Manager. We offer flexible working arrangements, and you will be joining an established supportive team.
SUMMARY OF ROLE
To support the growth of our new range, we are creating an exciting opportunity for a technically aware individual. Ideally the successful candidate will have a background in or experience selling B2B, into either the Kitchen, Furniture, Building Contractors or Commercial Fit out sector.
As a key member of a closely knit team, your contribution, will be valuable and valued. You will be skilful at prospecting and chasing new opportunities for CPC.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to make a real impact within CPC as we continue to expand. Our office is based in Cookstown, Co. Tyrone, however, this role will be split field and office-based covering the whole of Northern Ireland and Border Counties.
The successful candidate will:
- Have an exceptional track record in technical sales – with reasonable sales experience in a technical area.
- Be a strong communicator and have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Be able to integrate quickly into a small team, who has strong self-management skills and be able to work on your own initiative.
- Have a clean driving licence and be prepared to travel regularly to meet with customers / potential customers across the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland.
ESSENTIAL & DESIRABLE CRITERIA
Applicants must have:
- A minimum of 3 years sales experience; and / or
- A background in or experience of selling B2B into either Kitchen, Furniture, Building Contractors, or Commercial Fit out sector
- Experience of managing key accounts - customer facing with strong communication skills
- Proven ability to seek out and identify suitable business opportunities
- Team player as well as an ability to work of your own initiative
- Excellent communication & presentation skills - verbal & written English language skills
- Highly motivated and proactive with the ability to multitask and structure your day
- Attention to detail is important
- Valid clean Driving Licence and willing to travel
Preference may be given to applicants who have:
- Technical sales experience - training will be provided, however a base level technical ability preferable
- Good computer/IT skills with high level of competency in all Microsoft Office packages and CRM
- Third level education in business, sales or related degree
- Proven success in developing new markets and delivering new business
- Self-driven personality
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person – in short, we are looking for someone who can spearhead our efforts to identify, target and exploit new business opportunities and who will propel our business to a new level of activity.
In return, we offer a very attractive remuneration package, commission and company vehicle, with exciting career opportunities.
If you fit this description, we want to hear from you. A full job description is available from: Neil@cookstownpanel.com
To apply, please provide a copy of your Curriculum Vitae [CV] and accompanying cover letter.
The closing date is 12:00pm Friday 29th July 2022.
For other positions which may become available in the future, please send in a CV and we will keep it on file for future reference.
Please email a current up-to-date CV, with covering letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org